What type of doctor do I see for my head injury?

If you have an issue with your tooth, it is fairly common knowledge that you should contact your dentist. And if you injure your ankle, you usually want to visit an Orthopedic doctor. But who should you see when you hit your head? Your initial thought may be to see a Neurologist, but you would be surprised to find out that not all Neurologist treat head injuries. Most Neurologist treat issues such as seizures or MS and don’t always specialize in seeing patients who sustain mild traumatic brain injuries; such as concussions.

Here at M.O.S.T we not only treat Orthopedic injuries, we also have a team who specialize in treating concussions. So if you, or someone you know, has sustained a head injury contact us at 301-588-7888 to see how we can be of service.